LAKE TRASK ORV/ATV HANDBOOK FOR THE PURPOSE OF CLARIFICATION, ALL RECREATIONAL
VEHICLES DISSUSSED HEREIN ARE DESIGNATED AS NON-LICENSED OFF ROAD VEHICLES
All members who desire to operate ORV/ATV's from there sites to the approved gates shall abide by the
following Rules and Regulations.
QUIET HOURS ARE TO BE OBSERVED AS DESCRIBED IN LTTTA HANDBOOK.
1. All riders must renew and submit RELEASE OF LIABILITY forms annually- Due by Nov. 30th.
This includes member's guests of the site and all minor children.
2. All riding shall be suspended from Lake Trask during a MASON COUNTY TOTAL BURN BAN.
3. Strict enforcement of Speed Limit in the Park and on Access Roads. Must obey one way road signs.
4. ALL ORV/ATV's shall display Placard or Decal on each vehicle, no smaller than 2"X4" to display site number.
This applies to any guests of a member as well.
5. Members are responsible for the Conduct and Rules and Regulations to be followed, of their guests and minor
children while operating such vehicles within LTTTA properties. (Minor children 15 and under are to be supervised
by an adult on ORV/ATV's.)
6. There will be no excessive idling of any ORV/ATV. ORV/ATV's are to be shut off immediately upon returning to LTTTA site.
7. ORV/ATV shall be ridden to and from approved gates only. There shall be No exit or entrance to the park, from external trails.
Riders must have recommended safety equipment such as helmets, goggles etc. for the ORV/ATV that is being operated.
9. Violation of Any and or All of these Rules and Regulations may result in fines, suspension of riding privileges and or revocation.
10. ORV/ATV Committee shall review all issues to assess Disciplinary Action to be taken.
8. All ORV/ATV equipment will only have State Approved Modifications i.e. Spark Arrested Mufflers etc...